Hyperpigmentation is a big fancy work for blotchy, uneven skin tone.
It can include:
- Sun Spots
- Age Spots
- Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (a dark spot that occurs after an injury to the skin ~ acne breakout)
- There are more types, but these are the most common
The main causes for blotchy, uneven skin tone are pretty basic:
- Sun ~ UVA & UVB exposure
- Blue Light (light that comes from your phone, tablets, computer and TV)
- Diet. Yes, even what we eat can contribute to blotchy uneven skin tone!
The cause of our skin cells (melanocytes) makes excess pigment (melanin) is actually pretty complex. Because this process is complex, successful treatment needs to be comprehensive to be able to address all the different aspects of the production of excess pigment.
After your skin assessment our skincare experts will create a customized treatment plan to help you reach your #skingoals of healthy, even skin tone.
Some of our favorite treatments and products that we love for the treatment of blotchy, uneven skin tone:
- Facial Peels
- Microneedling with PRP
- Medical Grade Skincare Regimens ~ These are a MUST! Think of this like your toothbrush and toothpaste. You wouldn’t go to the dentist for dental work or a cleaning, and then never brush or floss your teeth? Same thing with our skin! We have to care for our skin EVERY DAY with the right products that not only protect your investment, but also continue the treatment process when you are not here with us receiving your treatments.
Check out some of our before and after photos from our hyperpigmentation treatments:
Are you ready for healthy looking skin?
Call or Text our Office 541.402.5804
Or click here to schedule online