Aging is an inevitable part of life, often accompanied by the formation of wrinkles and facial lines, a common concern for many. These signs of aging can appear on the forehead, around the eyes, or even on the neck. But fear not; at Columbia Laser Skin Center, we believe in enhancing your beauty without the need for invasive surgical procedures. Our Botox Cosmetic injections offer a non-surgical alternative, promising natural-looking results that can effectively treat facial wrinkles and fine lines. Don’t delay in reclaiming your youthful glow; schedule an appointment with us today!
Demystifying Botox Cosmetic
Botox Cosmetic, scientifically known as onabotulinumtoxinA, is a specialized injectable medication crafted to address your skin worries. Prepared from botulinum toxin, Botox injections are formulated to treat three specific types of wrinkles, providing a tailored solution to your skincare needs.
Understanding the Magic Behind Botox Cosmetic
Botox Cosmetic, when injected into the desired area, halts nerve impulses to the muscles, thereby relaxing the muscle, and reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. This innovative approach allows your skin to regain its smooth texture, revitalizing your appearance.
Treatable Areas With Botox Cosmetic
Botox Cosmetic is a versatile treatment addressing a variety of facial areas plagued by wrinkles and fine lines. It can treat:
- Crow’s feet that appear on the side of your eyes.
- Horizontal lines that stretch across your forehead.
- Vertical lines that form around your lips.
- Frown lines that mark your forehead.
- Down-turned corners of your mouth.
- Creases across the bridge of your nose.
- Dimpling and creases on your chin.
- Neck bands and horizontal neck lines.
- Tighter jawline.
- Gummy smile.
- Square jaw due to enlarged masseter muscles. This also helps with tension in the jaw muscles and grinding of your teeth.
- Even excessive sweating of your underarms, hands & feet.
- Tighter pores size
- Decrease excess oil production
Awaiting the Unveiling of Botox Cosmetic Results
Embrace a new you with Botox Cosmetic treatment! Visible results can be expected within a few days post-treatment, lasting up to 4 months. Regular treatment of the targeted area can extend these results, and prevent lines & wrinkles from becoming permanently etched into your skin; ensuring sustained youthfulness.
The Journey Through Botox Cosmetic Procedure
The procedure involves injecting a saline-diluted Botox Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause the wrinkles when they contract. It’s swift and convenient, perfectly fitting into your lunch break – a beauty refreshment on the go!
Post-treatment care is essential for a quick recovery and to ensure optimal results:
- Refrain from touching, rubbing, or applying pressure to the treated area for at least 4-8 hours after your treatment. This includes – applying makeup; wearing a hat; and having a facial or massage.
- Postpone strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours.
- Maintain an upright posture for a minimum of 4 hours post-treatment to prevent Botox Cosmetic moving to muscles that we don’t want to relax. This could lead to a drop brow or eyelid.
Why Choose Botox Cosmetic?
Botox Cosmetic offers numerous benefits to its users. Here’s what you can expect:
- A smoother, rejuvenated skin texture.
- A non-surgical, minimally invasive solution to wrinkles.
- Smaller pore size
- Reduced oil production
- Quick, easy, and relatively pain-free procedures that don’t demand downtime.
- Results seen within 72 hours. The full effect will take 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Everybody’s experience is different, and sometimes every treatment can be different. On average you will notice the effects of Botox 72 hours after your treatment. However, it may take up to 2 weeks to see the full effect of your treatment.
Botox treatments are very comfortable. Most people say it feels like a bug bite. We want you to have the best experience with us. To ensure that your Botox treatment is a great experience, we offer prescription numbing cream, ice packs, and “The World’s Tiniest” needle. Just be sure to let us know ahead of time if you would like the numbing cream with your treatment.
Botox has been safely used in the medical community for over 30 years; and there is ample scientific data supporting that safety. The doses used for Botox Cosmetic are also much lower than typical therapeutic Botox.
Nope! We can treat only the areas of concern; smoothing away those wrinkles by relaxing the muscles that cause them. Leaving all the other muscles in your face free to move.
Botox Cosmetic Treatment Cost
Botox Cosmetic cost is different for each patient. There are several factors that determine the cost of your Botox Cosmetic treatment – dosage and number of areas treated. Like a dose of any prescription medication, the dose of Botox Cosmetic can vary from person to person.
During your consultation, our expert RN injectors will discuss with you your concerns and your goals. After a complete assessment, they will create a customized treatment plan to help you reach your aesthetic goals. Botox Cosmetic treatments start at $300. For more ways to save on your Botox Cosmetic treatment, check out the Alle program through Allergan.